What you need to know about Financial Intelligence.
Undergraduates, Working Class, and anyone that wants to understand how money works and the best practices.
What you will Learn:
1. The Mindset For Financial Independence.
2. Needs Vs Want – Understanding the Basic Principles.
3. Marshmallow Test – How to Soar Using Delayed Gratification.
4. Introduction to Savings and the Savings Mindset.
5. Track Your Spending and Plan ahead.
6. People Aspects of Financial Intelligence.
7. Self Discipline – Savings as a Culture.
8. Remain Focused.
9. Introduction to Investment.
10. Perseverance – When the Going Gets Tough.
11. When Reinvesting, be Steadfast.
12. Hang Around Ambitious People to Remain Consistent.
13. Remember, Save First.
Click on the modules below to get started. All the best!